Monday, January 17, 2011

One Passed, the Others Follow

Finally the long journey of exam week has passed. And now the tension changes into waiting for the result, the big surprise that might would make my heart popped.

On my last exam day, it was raining hard, so I just walked home and planned to take a sleep revenge. But the fact was, I couldn't stand seeing my messy room after days of studying and lack of cleaning. Plus, regarding to my last post, I realize that sooner or later I have to do a major cleanup. The next thing I do is cleaning the floor part, every window corner and every inches of the table's surface, and I organized this semester's piling papers and textbooks.
Couple of hours later, some calories had been used (I consider this as a little informal form of exercising), my room was squeaky clean, and it did smelled good. A bit me-time, and I slept like a baby. Woke up 2 hours later, had fun watching new movies with roommates. What a bliss.

It's just tonight that I realized that there are some other things-to-do, waiting impatiently for me to finish them. The research project, arranging a vacation trip, preparing for the exchange thingy, and some other self-improvement plans. This is mid-January, and the heat is on.




Photo:This one was taken in front of a public place in Taipei, Taiwan. I can't remember whether it is a National Museum or other kind of building. But I miss Taiwan so badly, for sure. Amazing places, kind people, great food, and if you're a shopper, their traditional markets are definitely a must-go.

No comments:

Post a Comment